We hope that everyone is doing well and staying healthy! We wanted to pass along some information about school owned instruments. Please read the information below.
- If you currently have a school instrument and would like to check it out over the summer, you MUST fill out this google form and attach the instrument ECISD rental sheet below. There is no additional cost as long as you have paid your instrument rental fee for the year. This includes 8th graders that will be in the Permian Band next year. Once you receive your Permian instrument, we will need the Nimitz instrument back.
- If you are not returning to Nimitz next year, are not going to be in band we are going to be having an instrument return day on Monday May 25, 2020 from 10am-12pm. You will be able to drive up to the back doors to the band hall and drop the instrument off.
- For anyone that has personal items still in the band hall, you will be able to pick those items up on Monday May 25, 2020 from 10am-12pm. Please do not leave your vehicle. We will deliver them to your vehicle.
Finding your serial number. The number will be engraved into the instrument. You can ignore the white sticker.
- Oboe – Typically where the top joint meets the bottom joint. Usually is 4 digits long
- Bassoon – You must remove the metal boot joint cover. It should wiggle off. It is usually 4 digits long
- Saxophone – Usually is located at the bottom back side of the instrument right behind your right pinky keys. Usually 6 digits long
- Trumpet – Usually is located on the one of the valve casings. Is 6 digits long.
- Horn – Usually is located on one of the valve casings and is 6 digits long
- Trombone – Usually is located on the trigger casing or the body of the instrument and will be 6 digits long
- Euphonium – Usually is located on one of the valve casings and is 6 digits long
- Tuba – Usually is located on one of the valve casings and is 6 digits long
Let us know if you have any questions. email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
ECISD Rental Form – This must be attached to the google form